Beachmere Inn - Ogunquit Inn: The Maine Beaches Inn, ME
Beachmere InnOgunquit, ME
A Seaside Victorian, Motel and house with spectacular ocean views, balconies, fireplaces, and kitchenettes. Direct private access to the Marginal Way. Half way between town and Perkins Cove - walk to everything in the village and to the beach. Complimentary continental breakfast daily. Discover why those who find us keep returning - generation after generation. Louesa Mace Gillespie and her daughter Sarah Mace Diment welcome you to our private & secluded accommodations located in Ogunquit, Maine. Take a tour through our different Buildings to see which ocean front or residential location is right for you! Enjoy prestigious ocean view accommodations in Ogunquit, yet remain secluded from the hustle of Ogunquit's main streets. Walk to town or to Perkins Cove on the famous Marginal Way coastal walk, accessed off our lawn. 2012 marks 75 years of Inn keeping for 3 generations in our family. Intimate and stylish, our size allows for personal attention and warm welcomes from our family & staff. We look forward to welcoming you!
- Air Conditioning
- Exercise Room
- Family Friendly
- Handicap Accessible
- Health Club Facility
- Historical Features
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- In-Room TV
- Meeting Facilities
- Room Service
- Wireless Internet Access
- Antique Shopping
- Cooking School Program
- Cultural Activities
- Educational Programs
- Mountain Biking
- Whale Watching
DiningBawdy Sally's Pub is open year round providing our guest with a light menu for lunch and dinner as well as a variety of local microbrew beers, wines and libations.
62 Beachmere Place
Ogunquit, ME 03907
Beautifully situated on Marginal Way from the back side, conveniently located to restaurants, shops, museums, and Perkins Cove. All are footsteps, from the Beachmere Inn, and within minutes from the property.
• 7 miles north from I-95 exit #7 in York, Maine
• 1 ¼ hour north of Boston’s Logan International Airport
• 45 Minutes south of Portland Maine’s International Jetport
• 50 Minutes from Manchester, New Hampshire
• Amtrak’s Down Easter service to Wells, Maine (minutes away) and transport to Beachmere Inn can be arranged.
MeetingsMeetings Capacity: 65
Meetings Guestrooms: 25
- The Beachmere Inn has over 1,500 square feet of meeting space within three seperate meeting spaces.
- *The Sea Urchin Conference Room has a total of 234 square feet, with a magnificent ocean view. It is a small intimate meeting room that accomodates up to 14 guests.
- *Our Marginal Way Salon is a comfortable meeting space with a parlor feel and has a total of 960 square feet. With a picturesque ocean view and flexable configurations for set-up, the room can accomodate a corporate meeting, small trade show, board meeting, classroom lecture, banquet or casual New England Style parlor space.
- *The Beach Plum Room is a private board room with spacious seating for 8-22 guests around our custom made conference table. This room has amazing windows with bright natural light with ocean views within 384 square feet.
Our meeting services include:
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
- Handicap Accessibility
- Flip Charts and Dry Erase Boards
- AV Equipment (fees and advance notice may apply)
- Food & Beverage through our onsite catering
- Bawdy Sally's Pub is located off the main lobby and is open for lunch and dinner daily.
- Spa Service is our luxurous Spa
- Salt Water Hot Tub and Dry Sauna
- Exercise Room
- Childrens' Playroom
Group TravelGroups Guestrooms: 73
The Beachmere Inn is the perfect setting for your group retreat, gathering, symposium, etc.,, located on the picturesque Marginal Way in Ogunquit, Maine. The Beachmere Inn offers stunning oceanfront accommodations in a distinctively relaxing New England Inn, with meeting rooms for groups of 10- 80 attendees. Our ocean-view meeting room can accommodate small tradeshows, seminars, conferences or other group events. Our meeting rooms can be configured to accommodate breakout session, or a casual parlor room. We offer the perfect environment to ‘un-plug and reconnect’ with those who make a difference in your business Amenities include: • a large flat screen television for presentations and video conferencing • Our Beach Plum Conference room is our traditional board room • AV Equipment • Data port connections • Surround sound acoustics • Wireless access • Pads of paper, pens and water service
RoomsNumber of Rooms: 73
We offer a variety of rooms, suites and family accommodations. Each room can be seen on our web site under www.beachmereinn.com with photographs of views and room set up.
With 66 beautiful Oceanside guest rooms, all of our luxury rooms offer private bath, free wireless Internet, flat screen television and kitchenettes. Additionally, our sixteen luxury king suites offer amenities such as a spa style bathroom, fireplace and high definition televisions in both the living area and bedroom.
While at the Beachmere, enjoy one of our in-house spa services, the hot tub and sauna, snow shoeing in the winter, or have us arrange a cocktail cruise aboard a sail boat moored 2 blocks from the property. The Beachmere Inn is located within walking distance to Perkins Cove, Art Museums, Shopping and premier dining. We are just 2 miles from the famous Ogunquit Playhouse.