Interlaken Inn - Lakeville Hotel: Litchfield Hills Hotel, CT
The Interlaken Inn is located in the beautiful Litchfield Hills of Connecticut. The resort is just a short drive to major attractions in the Berkshires, Millerton NY downtown, great outlet shopping, excellent restaurants, sightseeing and more.
- Vineyard Tour and wine tasting at two local Vineyards
- Sailing charters and sailing lessons on Twin Lakes
- Sightseeing at Kent Falls State Park
- First-run films at the Millerton Moviehouse
- Live music at Infinity Hall
- Pontoon boat rentals for an afternoon of fun
- Trails, live animals & exhibits at Sharon Audubon
- Tea tasting & gifts at Harney & Sons Fine Teas
Take a Virtual Tour
Upscale lodging and dining, exceptional value, superior amenities, lots of on-property recreation. Nearby to many cultural sites - state parks (pictured here) - hiking & biking. Nearby to excellent restaurants, outlet shopping - all in the backdrop of gorgeous scenery.
- Visit our Photo & Video Gallery here.
- Download our property map here.
- Check-in time 4:00 PM
- Check out time 11:00 AM
- Air Conditioning
- Family Friendly
- Handicap Accessible
- Health Club Facility
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- In-Room TV
- Lakes & Mountains
- Meeting Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Room Service
- Wireless Internet Access
- Cross Country Skiing
- Cultural Activities
- Educational Programs
- Hay/Sleigh Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking
From Farm to Table
Interlaken's pursuit of perfection is found not only in our award winning restaurant, Morgan's, but also in private parties and banquets, wedding celebrations, family reunions, and corporate retreats. Whether it be for an intimate candlelight dinner for two or a wedding celebration for two hundred, we are committed to providing you with the finest produce and meats, fish and poultry, all creatively prepared by our Chefs and delivered to you, fresh, farm to table.
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast 6:30 - 9:30 AM each midweek morning for hotel guests
- Breakfast served in Morgan's 7:00 - 10:00 AM on weekends & holidays
- Lunch 11:30 am - 2:00 pm Friday through Sunday
- Dinner is served daily from 5:00 - 9:00 pm, and till 10:00 pm Friday & Saturday Nights
And don't forget about our casual Sunday Brunch, served ala carte from 11:30 - 2:00 pm. We offer a diverse menu of breakfast and brunch entrees.
- Thursday & Sunday nights from 6-9:00 PM
Pianist - Richard Dejenarus
- Saturday night from 7-10 PM
Pianist - Scott Heth
Please let us know when to expect you for dinner at Morgan's Restaurant (menu).
74 Interlaken Road
Lakeville, CT 06039
MeetingsMeetings Capacity: 125
Meetings Guestrooms: 86
Meetings Space Sq. Ft.: 5,500
A Connecticut hotel with meeting rooms located in Lakeville, CT.
Interlaken offers an inspiring location in the Berkshire Mountains of Northwestern Connecticut.
This is not a typical offsite meeting location. Our 30-acre campus offers upscale lodging options (suites, kings, doubles) and gourmet dining. The mountains, lakes and landscape provides the perfect backdrop for creative and productive meetings. And of course - we provide an assortment of meeting rooms, suitable for corporate retreats and events, board meetings and conferences.
We accommodate groups of 2 - 125 with ease, and have a Support Team that handles your meeting room set-up, coffee breaks, meals and special AV needs. A dedicated Meeting Planner is assigned to each in-house group to handle your logistics.
$95 Day Meeting Package - Includes meeting space & AV, morning and afternoon coffee breaks, lunch. Team building is also available, starting at $50 per person.
$289 Complete Meeting Package - Includes everything mentioned above, plus gourmet dinner, deluxe overnight accommodations, full breakfast.
Interlaken E Brochure
More information? Download our:
Take a Virtual Tour
Executive-level dining experience?
In addition to world-class dining at Interlaken Inn - ask us about creating an exclusive executive-level dinner that includes the Chef's personalized tasting menu with wine pairings. This dining event is created in consultation with you, and is hosted by the Chef. Recent menus included:
- Local Corn Soup with Cliantro Cream
- Sashami of Tuna with Lemon oil, Lemon Dust, Hearts of Palm, and Radish
- Tempura of Oysters with Marinated Spicy Cucumber, Lime Aioli
- Red Pepper Crusted Local Fluke with Local Corn and Scallions
- Local Veal Chop with Wild Mushroom Risotto and Red Wine Butter
- Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Sour Cherry Sorbet, Toasted Oats and Coconut Snow
Group TravelGroups Guestrooms: 86
We are known as "New England's Country Resort", with lots of on-property recreation, top-rated Morgan's Restaurant (menu), expanded spa services, plus lake frontage on beautiful Lake Wononscopomuc. Incredible natural scenery, winding country roads, and a classic New England escape awaits you.
WeddingsWeddings Capacity: 220
Weddings Guestrooms: 86
If you are seeking a unique wedding reception, with lakeside ceremony, exclusive use of the facility, and capacity for up to 220 people - then the Interlaken Inn is the right destination. Nestled in the beautiful Litchfield Hills of northwest Connecticut, the Interlaken Inn has been the preferred setting for memorable CT wedding receptions for more than a century. The Inn is perched on 30 acres of English cottage-style gardens, shimmering lakes and manicured lawns, which provides a stunning backdrop for beautiful and memorable weddings.The Interlaken takes great pride in presenting one-of-a-kind wedding affairs, with menus that are customized exclusively for you, scenic settings for your wedding ceremony and reception, and impeccable service. We offer a wedding day that is truly yours from beginning to end....
And - the Interlaken will host only one wedding each day, to insure that our focus is entirely on you. We take great pride in presenting one-of-a-kind wedding affairs, with menus that are customized exclusively for you, scenic settings for your wedding ceremony and reception, and impeccable service. We offer a wedding day that is truly yours from beginning to end....
RoomsNumber of Rooms: 86
Have a great night's sleep! Our clean, comfortable guestrooms provide a personal sanctuary while you're traveling. The Interlaken offers a dozen different types of guest rooms, ranging from cozy and intimate - to our large Townhouse Suites!
All guestrooms feature:
- Private bath
- Very nice eco-friendly amenities
- Coffee maker / hair dryer
- Choose from our sharply decorated Main Building rooms, to the sophisticated style of our English Tudor 'Countryside House'...
- Charming B&B your style? Experience the pleasure of Sunnyside House, an restored Victorian building with a sweeping porch and antique furnishings...
- Find comfort in our "Home Away from Home". The Townhouse Suites provide a full kitchen, loft bedroom and living room with fireplace. Or seek the privacy and convenience of the Woodside rooms, with vaulted ceilings and French doors.
- Be sure to check out our private lake front cottage too!
Amenities such as refrigerators, microwave ovens and cots are available at an additional charge.
View a Virtual Tour or Video Tour
Add that extra special touch
with optional in-room amenities such as flowers, champagne and more. When reserving your room online, simply check those items that you'd like to have delivered to your room prior to your arrival. View the complete special amenity list here.
Pet Friendly - Interlaken's hospitable staff will greet you with a warm welcome. Be sure to let us know if you're traveling with your pet, as we welcome your entire family in our Woodside accommodations! Details.
Note: The Interlaken Inn offers a smoke-free environment in all of our indoor facilities. If you are a smoker, please observe the designated smoking areas so that we may accommodate everyone's preferences.
Minimum Stay / Cancellation policy:
Please note that we do require a two-night minimum stay on most summer and fall weekends. For these peak dates we do require a deposit equal to a night's stay plus tax. This deposit is fully refundable (less a $25 processing fee) if you cancel your reservation more than seven (7) days prior to arrival. Cancellations and no-shows with less than seven (7) days notice forfeit the deposit and may incur an additional penalty to cover the entire stay.