Point Lookout Resort & Conference Center - Northport Resort: Mid Coast Resort, ME
- 40,000 square foot state-of-the-art Fitness Center includes cardio machines, free weights, squash, racquetball, tennis, virtual golf, and gymnasium
- Basketball, racquetball, tennis, squash, virtual golf, volleyball, soccer and softball fields
- An eight lane 10-pin bowling center with arcade, billiards, air hockey and event room
- The Copper Pine café serving breakfast and lunch
- 10 km of hiking trails on 380 acressurrounding Ducktrap Mountain and Knights Pond
- Turf soccer field, softball field, gymnasium, tennis courts, and fitness lounge are all available for group and private rentals
- Oceanfront Penobscot Park with private beach, picnic areas, and barbecue grills
- A/C, wireless internet, cable, and DVD or VHF players in every cabin
- Priceless views, friendly and professional service, and much, much more!
- Air Conditioning
- Children's Programs
- Exercise Room
- Family Friendly
- Handicap Accessible
- Health Club Facility
- In-Room TV
- Lakes & Mountains
- Meeting Facilities
- Pet Friendly
- Wireless Internet Access
- Antique Shopping
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Whale Watching
DiningThe Copper Pine Café is open to the public and to mountain guests for breakfast and lunch. With indoor seating for up to 50 people and additional deck seating for a another 30, the Copper Pine located next door to our Fitness and Bowling complex is a great place to sit back, relax, and unwind with some friends or co-workers. The menu includes items such as omelettes and pancakes for breakfast and sandwiches, salads, soups, pizza, and burgers for lunch. Best of all, try our chef’s daily specials and you won’t be disappointed. Beer and wine is also available.
67 Atlantic Highway
Northport, ME 04849
MeetingsMeetings Capacity: 600
Meetings Guestrooms: 106
When you hold your meeting, event or corporate team building activity at Point Lookout, you'll find our conference center facilities are beyond compare in terms of unmatched space, comfort, and the latest technology. There are three different conference buildings on site to meet the needs of any group - our premier venue called "The Summit", our large ballroom and outdoor pavilion in Erickson Hall, and a training facility with 16 classrooms called the Education Center.
The expansive windows and open designs of all the main buildings bring the area's natural beauty inside for every event and there are plenty of opportunities to add fun local activities and outings to your multi-day event. Let our professional event planners take care of all the details for you - from group lodging to transportation to catering menus that range from affordable to exquisite.
WeddingsWeddings Capacity: 600
Weddings Guestrooms: 106
Point Lookout is a unique destination resort with a mountain top reception venue that features unprecedented views of Penobscot Bay. We are a one-of-a-kind wedding destination. With an array of fine dining options Point lookout hosts wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, farewell brunches and other social events. The Summit facility is our premiere location boasting a mahogany floored foyer, great room and lounges with fieldstone fireplaces, museum quality artwork and an all glass rotunda reception room with sweeping views of Maine’s Midcoast archipelago. The Summit can accommodate up to 150 guests.
For larger events, Our Erickson Hall Facility can seat up to 300 guests. Erickson Hall’s 6,000 square foot ballroom is ensconced by an all glass wrap around veranda that overlooks the bay and islands beyond and features huge fieldstone fireplaces and a mahogany foyer with 2 hand carved antique bars. An attached 10,000 square foot open air pavilion provides additional possibilities for large parties with Al Fresco dining, Rehearsal dinner lobster bakes and ceremony space.
As one of the most sought after locations in Maine, our bookings fill quickly, so be sure to contact us early to schedule a personalized tour and consultation. Click Here
RoomsNumber of Rooms: 106
Charming rustic décor, airy screened porches, cozy amenities, and spacious layouts offer an air of casual elegance to our 106 pine luxury cabins.
One Bedroom Queen Cabin
The one bedroom queen is a 500 sq ft studio cabin with that includes: a spacious bathroom with walk-in shower, a dining and living area for two, a kitchenette complete with refrigerator, microwave, and dishware, a screened front porch, heat and air condition, daily housekeeping, wireless internet, phone service, cable TV, and VHS player.
One Bedroom King Cabin
The one bedroom king is a 525 sq ft studio cabin that includes: a spacious bathroom with walk-in shower and extra linens, a dining and living area for two, a kitchenette complete with refrigerator, microwave, and dishware, a screened front porch, heat and air condition, propane fireplace, wireless internet, phone service, cable TV, and DVD player.
Two Bedroom One Bath Cabin
The 570-sq-ft two bedroom one bath cottage offers two double beds (one in each room), a dining and living area for four, a kitchenette complete with refrigerator, electric burners, microwave, and dishware, a screened front porch, heat and air condition, wireless internet, phone service, cable TV, and VHS player.
Two Bedroom Two Bath Cabin
The two bedroom cabins accommodate up to four people, a great fit for a family of four or two couples. Each 720-sq-ft two bedroom two bath cottage is complete with two queen beds, 2 bathrooms (one inside each bedroom), a dining and living area for four, a full kitchen complete with stove, refrigerator, microwave, and cook/dishware, a screened front porch, heat and air condition, propane fireplace, wireless internet, phone service, cable TV, and DVD player.
Three Bedroom Two Bath Cabin
If guests are traveling with a larger group of friends of family, Point Lookout also offers luxurious two-story luxury cabin that sleep up to six people (or more with cots). The spacious 1,300 sq ft three bedroom lodge offers a private master king bedroom and bath on the second floor, and a king bedroom and a queen bedroom on the ground floor which share a spacious bathroom. The ground floor also features a dining and living area for eight, a full kitchen complete with stove, refrigerator, microwave, and cook/dishware, a screened front porch, heat and air condition, wireless internet, phone service, cable TV, and DVD player.
- Shampoo, soap
- Towels (extra towels located in closet)
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette (microwave, toaster, coffee maker, mini fridge, dishes)
- Full Kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, range/oven, dishes, pots & pans)
- DVD or VHS (1Bd Queens) player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Screened in porch with seating
- Heat – Wood Stove
- Kitchenettes include: mini refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, silverware
- Kitchens include: range/oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee makers, pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Screened-in Porch with seating Adirondack chairs
- 1 Bedroom = 2 chairs; 2 & 3 Bedroom = 4 chairs
- Individual driveways
- Wood stove
- Pet friendly cabins are available for an additional fee of $15/night.
- Cots, cribs, grills, and fire pits are available for an additional fee of $15/night.
One and two bedroom handicap cabins are available upon request – call Point Lookout to inquire or include in your on-line reservation comments.