Saybrook Point Inn & Spa - Old Saybrook Inn: River Valley - Hartford Inn, CT
- Air Conditioning
- Exercise Room
- Family Friendly
- Handicap Accessible
- Health Club Facility
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- In-Room Jacuzzi Tub
- In-Room TV
- Indoor Pool
- Live Entertainment
- Meeting Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Room Service
- Wireless Internet Access
- Antique Shopping
- Cultural Activities
Dine amid New England's historic elegance at Saybrook Point Inn & Spa. Following a brand new, breathtaking transformation, Fresh Salt restaurant offers stunning water views, seasonal outdoor dining, an innovative approach to American cuisine, the freshest day's catch raw bar, and more. Feel the cozy warmth of the restaurant's fireplace while you savor some of the region's finest ingredients, courtesy of our farm-to-chef program. The restaurant invites you to take in spectacular views of the Connecticut River and Long Island Sound, and savor a menu of delectable delight. A brand new large Cupola with windows bathes the restaurant in an abundance of natural light, along with full windows opening to a French balcony for open-air dining. The newly-redesigned layout provides plenty of options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, from bar to lounge to restaurant. And each Sunday, you'll enjoy a sumptuous brunch hailed as the "Best on the Shoreline."
Two Bridge Street
Old Saybrook, CT 06475
MeetingsMeetings Capacity: 240
Meetings Guestrooms: 71
A World-Class, Four Diamond Connecticut Meeting Facility
We are pleased to announce the completion of our renovations on property as well as an addition of a new function room, The Wine Room. The Wine Room offers seating for up to 14 guests and is great for private dining functions and boardroom style meetings. Beautifully decorated with mahogany wood paneled walls, stone floors, leather chairs, and a custom made long wooden table made from recovered wood from Tuscan churches in Italy. Features include:
- Climate controlled wine storage
- Wireless and wired internet access
- Gas fireplace with stone mantle
- Sound View Ballrooms:All four sections of our Grand Ballroom have expansive views of the Marina, Connecticut River and Long Island Sound. Each room is spacious and handsomely appointed.
- Fenwick Hall:For a more intimate meeting our Fenwick Hall offers a large gas fireplace, stone mantle, natural lighting and beautiful tapestries. It is the perfect setting for a successful meeting.
- Guilford Suite:The Guilford Suite is a smaller and more private room accommodating groups up to 15 people. A waterfront meeting room or breakout room with all the features of our elegant guest rooms.
- Madison Suite:A residential view meeting room that offers all the amenities the Guilford Suite has to offer.
- The Terra Mar Room:Enjoy a festive lunch or dinner and feel like you are at sea. Located in our restaurant, the Terra Mar Room is the perfect room for groups of 40 or less. This room also features a beautiful view of Long Island Sound.
- Riverside Room:Perfectly suited as office space or for a small meeting. The Riverside Room is elegantly designed with a wall of floor to ceiling windows, a beautiful crystal chandelier and crystal wall sconces.
- Fireside Wine Room:Offering seating for up to 14 guests, the Fireside Wine Room feature climate controlled wine storage and a gas fireplace with a stone mantle. This room is great for private dining and boardroom style meetings.
- Saybrook Room: This function room offers a full bar, pool tables, game tables and is richly decorated. This room works great as a hospitality suite and offers a great water view from inside or from the balcony.
WeddingsWeddings Capacity: 240
Weddings Guestrooms: 81
Fill your special day with the elegance of coastal New England at Saybrook Point Inn & Spa. Waterfront location nestled at the mouth of the Connecticut River, just minutes from historic downtown Old Saybrook, we offer a grand destination for celebration. Set sail on your life together in style at this gracious Coastal Connecticut wedding site - a windswept 19th Century-style retreat with spectacular waterfront views of Long Island Sound. Treat your guests to a rejuvenating day at the spa or a sunny afternoon on the links. Allow our expert planners to arrange a candlelit dinner for 240 in the Grand Ballroom, or an authentic New England clambake on our waterfront patio or a small, intimate dining excursion on a private yacht moored in Saybrook Point Marina. An impeccable setting for sweeping galas and intimate affairs alike, our vibrant Southern Connecticut wedding reception locations and services include:
- Four Diamond service
- Exceptional waterfront location
- Luxurious accommodations
- Award-winning cuisine
- Expert event planning and catering services
- The Knot Best of Weddings Pick Award
RoomsNumber of Rooms: 80
Saybrook Point Inn & Spa offers an elegant waterfront gateway to the magnificence of New England. Each of our Southern Connecticut lodging options features complimentary wifi, refrigerators, and European pillow-top mattresses. The spacious bathrooms are finished in Italian tile, with expansive vanities and a dressing area. For guests seeking the ultimate romantic getaway, we offer rooms with private balconies, water views, whirlpools, and working fireplaces. A union of historic elegance and contemporary luxury, our versatile, pet-friendly New England lodging choices offer amenities that include:
- Wireless Internet access
- Iron and Ironing boards
- Luxurious robes
- DVD players, available on request