Celebrate OgunquitFest - Lions, Tigers & Bears - O my!
Leaf Peeper PackagesSee town wide scarecrow displays and decorations throughout October. Get a thrill with ghostly tours, horse drawn rides, pumpkin decorating, storytelling, costume parade and more. Come see our 15-Foot Scarecrow and win a free night with our Great Pumpkin Contest!
Past Festival Activities:
- Ghostly Tours - Ghostly tales told through the streets of Ogunquit
- Monster Mall Marketplace - Crafts, artists and local retailers.
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
- Great Pumpkin Patch Celebration - A Fall delight for kids of all ages. Pumpkins, markers, paints, stickers, etc. All parents will receive a Childprint ID kit.
- Children’s Fall Story Telling - Listen to local storyteller tell tales of spooks and haunted happenings.
- Scavenger Hunt - Ogunquit's version of a spooky find it adventure!
- Graveyard Golf - Miniature 9 hole golf for adults on the beach! Bring your putter - There are prizes involved
- Costume Parade - Costumed kids, adults and canines welcome!
OgunquitFest Getaways feature:
Optional dining package with dinner, wine & cheese, breakfast and late checkout available as well. Resort Rooms $179 / Resort Suite $299. Maine Tax Additional. Rates subject to availability.
- Parking for one vehicle ($25 per day value included)
- Resort amenity access ($25 per day value included)
- Wireless internet ($20 per day value included)
Visit Meadowmere.com for more details on OgunquitFest Getaways!