Solo Traveler Special ~ Our Number One Package - Get 10% OFF when you are traveling alone.
Solo TravelAt Black Point Inn we never penalize the solo traveler – our job is to tailor our offer to your needs!
Solo travelers who stay with us say they love it, and here’s why
Those are just some of the reasons that Black Point Inn is the first choice for solo travelers headed to Maine.
- There is no fixed itinerary.
- You are your own boss and can go at your own pace with no need to make compromises with a companion.
- There are plenty of opportunities for social engagement or just relaxing at our private beach club, by the pool, or sitting by the fire with a glass of seasonal wine and a great book.
- You can play 18 holes of Oceanside golf on the best private links course in Maine – adjacent to the Inn, or explore the Old Port in Portland - just a 20-minute drive away.
- If you’ve never been offshore in Maine, you can take a 2-hour cruise on a John Alden designed windjammer with Portland Schooner Company.
- You can visit the Portland Museum of Art, and see the best Winslow Homer collection in the country, and then hike the cliff walkaround Prouts Neck and see Homer’s studio and many of the actual scenes he immortalized.
- We have miles of sandy beaches surrounding the Inn for walking, kayaking, swimming, sailing or just sunbathing.
- The Inn itself is surrounded by the Atlantic on 3 sides, rooms have ocean-views, and the Inn has the best food, views, and sunsets in Maine.
Solo traveler mid-week rates start at $180/night B&B (includes full breakfast), and $240/night Modified American Plan (includes full breakfast and dinner). * Weekend solo travel rates also available. Call reservations at: 207-883-2500.