Mother's Day 2014
Boston Globe Travel Show SpecialsTo honor Mom, Black Point Inn opens for the 2014 Season on Friday May 9th.
Celebrate Mom’s special day – Oceanside on Prouts Neck. Look east-nor’east or west-south-west and see magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean while staying at Black Point Inn -just 15 minutes from the Portland Jetport or the Old Port.
The Inn has twenty-five unique rooms and suites all furnished with Egyptian cotton bathrobes and stunning water-views offering space for mom to relax and unwind while toasting her special day with a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine. Enjoy walking the miles of sandy beaches surrounding The Inn, hike the Prouts Neck Cliff-Walk and view the scenes painted by Winslow Homer, or just sit by the fire and sip wines from our extensive wine list. Add an in-room massage and/or personalized floral arrangement to make the day even more memorable. (Call Guest Services at 207-883-2500 to make reservations). To top off this special day, enjoy a fabulous ocean-side brunch for 2 in our beautiful dining room, The Point.
Stay Mother’s Day Eve (Saturday, May 10th) or overnight on Mother’s Day (Sunday, May 11th) with rooms starting at $375.00++* and enjoy:
• Complimentary early check in or late arrival (based on availability),
• Complimentary bottle of sparking wine in room upon arrival,
• Afternoon coffee and tea service,
• Breakfast for two in The Chart Room,
• Ocean-side Mother's Day Brunch for two,
• Full dinner for two in The Chart Room or The Point Restaurant.
Stay as many consecutive nights as you like before or after Mother’s Day
at a special add-on package rate.
* Prices do not include alcohol (excepting the complimentary bottle of sparkling wine),
Maine state sales tax, and service charge.