Adventure on the High Seas Package : July through September 2014
Summer Fun$650 - $1,349 per couple, depending on room type
Active, outdoor fun by day and sumptuous cuisine and oceanside accommodations by night. The adventure on the High Seas Package insures plenty of water, wildlife and wonderful accommodations.
- Three nights accommodations (double occupancy) in a restored oceanside hotel.
- Full breakfast for two each morning.
- Two tickets for a relaxing sail aboard the 65-foot Thomas E. Lannon working schooner from Gloucester Harbor.
- Two tickets for a Whale Watch, to observe Humpback whales feeding and breaching, alongside Atlantic white-sided dolphins and Minke Whales.
- $50 Dinner Certificate for the dinner in The Grand Cafe, where you'll enjoy the finest in New England fare and unspoiled views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- for added adventure, bring along bicycles and take excursions to Halibut State Park or along the Atlantic Path. Bike storage is complimentary.
* All boat excursions are weather permissible.