Family Reunion and Group Rates Available
Family ReunionsThe Beechwood Hotel is conveniently located in Central Massachusetts, easily accessible via car, train, bus or plane - making Worcester, MA the perfect spot for the whole family to gather, enjoy each other's company and explore the region! The Beechwood Hotel is happy to offer discounted group rates for each of our 4 types of guest rooms, including Double Queens, Single Kings, Junior Suites and Fireplace Suites - all offering 300+ square feet. Each room includes continental breakfast each morning to get you started on the right foot, WiFi to keep you connected and ample parking. In addition to be the only AAA rated 4-Diamond hotel in Central Massachusetts, our property is privately owned, which allows us to customize and make each guests' stay personal and unique. The Beechwood is the proud home to the award winning, on-site, farm to table restaurant, Ceres Bistro, offering breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night appetizers - seven days a week. We also offer several private banquet rooms, perfect for hosting a family dinner or enjoying our famous Sunday Brunch!
Worcester, MA is located leses than 40 miles north of Providence, RI and approximately 40 miles west of Boston, both of which are accessible via local, public transportation. Our location also allows for a convenient day trip to beaches in Rhode Island, Cape Cod and Maine - all located within a short drive.
- Introducing the Worcester Bravehearts Collegiate Baseball - discounted group tickets and outings available
- Explore nearby Shrewsbury Street, offering over 40 restaurants spanning 1.5 miles
- Tours available to local wineries and breweries including, Nashoba Valley Winery, Wachusett Brewing Company, Inc and Wormtown Brewing Co.
- Visit the newly acquired Knights! collection at the Worcester Art Museum
- Several area historical and special interest museums
- Discounted group tickets available to The Ecotarium, The Hanover Theatre and many more!
- Enjoy the sites or bicycle the Blackstone River Valley National Corridor, spanning 48 miles from Worcester, MA to Providence, RI and Narrangansett Bay, RI