Explore over 300 member properties ranging from the smallest New England country inns to the most exclusive hotels and resorts, state by state.
Looking for pet friendly lodging in Maine? We love dogs and realize that more and more travelers are taking their beloved furry family members with them. That is why we are welcoming travelers with dogs with "open paws". Our Pampered Pooch Accommodations includes a comfortable and plush fleece dog bed, delicious Buddy Biscuits, water and food bowl, and an extensive list of local outdoor recreational activities for you and your pet to enjoy, doggy daycare options, and local veterinarians just in case something unexpected occurs. To respect our other guests, we have a limit of two well behaved dogs per room (no size restrictions), and require that dogs not be left unattended at anytime in your room and be kept on leash in all public areas. Guests will be asked to sign and adhere to our pet policies and etiquette upon arrival and check-in.
Amenities & Services Include:
• Plush fleece dog bed
• Buddy Biscuits
• Food & water bowl
• Pet welcome packet (list of local pet resources)
• Warm greeting and a rub behind the ears
Fees & Policies:
• There is a $50/pet/night fee for guests with dogs;
• There is a maximum of two dogs allowed per room;
• Several rooms are designated pet friendly. Please inquire upon making your reservation;
• Pets may never be left unattended in your room at anytime;
• Your dog(s) must be kept on leash at all times outside of your room in all public areas of the Inn;
• Keep identification on your pet at all times;
• Please keep a disposable poop bag with you during walks so you can clean up after your pet;
• Please feed your pet in the tiled bathroom rather than on our carpet or wood floors to minimize any spillage or staining while eating and drinking;
• If your dog barks frequently, other guests may be disturbed, so please take steps to comfort and positively reward your pooch for not barking. Guests may be asked to leave if their dog excessively barks and disturbs other guests;
• Please prevent your pet from jumping on the furniture or beds. As a precaution, please cover the furniture or bed with a towel or your own covers from home. Please use the plush fleece lined and filled pet bed we have provided for your pet to sleep on.
• Please wipe off muddy or wet paws before your pet enters the Hotel;
• If any damage occurs to your room or Inn as a result of your pet’s behavior any repair and/or cleaning bills will be charged to your folio.