Explore over 300 member properties ranging from the smallest New England country inns to the most exclusive hotels and resorts, state by state.
Camden's very own ski mountain!
The Camden Snow Bowl on 1,300' Ragged Mountain is just a few minutes drive from downtown Camden. Nowhere else in the East can you glide down exciting, well-groomed ski slopes while enjoying a magnificent view of Penobscot Bay. After a great day of skiing, return to 16 Bay View and experience unsurpassed comfort, elegance and service. This popular 2-night package includes (2) Adult Day Passes to the Camden Snow Bowl, dinner for two at nearby Fresh or Blaze Restaurants ($50 Gift Certificate), daily continental breakfast, overnight parking, and wi-fi.
• Two night's accommodations in a room type of your choice;
• (2) Full-day lift tickets to the Camden Snow Bowl (additional lift tickets available at a 30% discount);
• Valuable discount coupon good towards the purchase of gear or ski tuning at Maine Sport Outfitters ($20 off any purchase of $100 or more);
• Dinner for two at nearby Fresh or Blaze Restaurants ($50 Gift Certificate);
• Continental breakfast each morning; and
• Wi-Fi, local and toll free phone calls.
Rates & Availability:
Package not valid Monday & Tuesday nights (Snow Bowl Closed). Offer valid December 20th, 2018 through March 31st, 2019. Dates subject to availability and snow conditions. Rates are double occupancy. Offer may not be combined with any other discount, package or special.