Camden's very own ski mountain!
The Camden Snow Bowl on 1,300' Ragged Mountain is just a few minutes drive from downtown Camden. Nowhere else in the East can you glide down exciting, well-groomed ski slopes while enjoying a magnificent view of Penobscot Bay. After a great day of skiing, return to Grand Harbor Inn and experience unsurpassed luxury and service. This popular 2-night package includes (2) Adult Day Passes to the Camden Snow Bowl, dinner for two at nearby Fresh or Blaze Restaurants ($50 Gift Certificate), daily in-suite continental breakfast, overnight parking, and wi-fi.
- Two night’s accommodations in a room type of your choice;
- (2) Full-day lift tickets to the Camden Snow Bowl (additional lift tickets available at a 50% discount);
- Valuable discount coupon good towards the purchase of gear or ski tuning at Maine Sport Outfitters ($20 off any purchase of $100 or more);
- $25 Credit towards Cocktails & Small Plates at nearby Vintage Room;
- Daily breakfast;
- Overnight parking;
- Wi-Fi, local and toll free phone calls.
Rates & Availability:
Package not valid Monday & Tuesday nights (Snow Bowl Closed). Offer valid December 20th, 2019 through March 31st, 2020. Subject to availability and snow/weather conditions. Rates are double occupancy. Offer may not be combined with any other discount, package or special.