Penobscot Bay in Midcoast Maine has long been a sailor's favorite. A multitude of small islands of granite and green block the waves of the Atlantic Ocean creating the calm waters as nice breezes fill in the sails.
Consider our quintessentially Maine oceanfront hotel your base as you prepare for a sightseeing adventure aboard the Schooner Yacht Heron. Afterwards, explore Camden - its shops, galleries, and harbor. Hike or drive up Mount Battie for a sweeping view of the bay where you were just a speck earlier in the day aboard the schooner. Refresh in your well appointed room and head to Camden Harbor for a culinary delight. This package is meant for 2 guests, if you'd like to book a package for more than 2 people, please contact our front desk at (207) 236-0945.
This package includes:
- Two nights lodging for two adults
- Enjoy a full breakfast served each morning
- $75 gift certificate valid at the following area restaurants (40 Paper, Fresh, Peter Ott's, Lincolnville Lobster Pound, The Hoot, The Waterfront, and Whales Tooth Pub)
- Passage for two aboard the Schooner Yacht Heron. Choose either:
- Eco Wildlife Tour (in morning or afternoon)
- The Sunset Sail
Package is available from mid-June to early October, depending on the weather. Please call us at (207) 236-0945 to inquire. Reservation for package cannot be confirmed until ticket availability is confirmed with you by Guest Services.
*Exclusive of 9% state lodging tax. Rate may vary depending days of week and/or room type selected.