Thanksgiving package includes a 3-night stay in one of our beautifully appointed Luxury Grand Rooms or Suites, fitted with high end amenities to ensure a most comfortable stay. Upon arrival you are welcomed with a glass of chilled sparkling champagne
Gourmet breakfast served en-suite for a leisurely start to the day
After breakfast, we would suggest you explore the Vineyard and enjoy the beautiful and historic Gingerbread Houses. Upon your return hot chocolate and cookies will be waiting for you.
On Thanksgiving Day you can relax, we have made a reservation for you at a Martha’s Vineyard’s restaurant.
The day After Thanksgiving we suggest heading “Up Island” and grabbing a cup of clam chowder at Menemsha Harbor and then off to the 24th Annual Vineyard Artisans Festival, which promotes Island Art & Craft. It is a link between the island community and the Arts, providing an opportunity for both new and established Island artisans to show and sell their work. A perfect ending to the day would be a quick stop at our local Alpaca Farm.
Marthas Vineyard is made up of all small businesses so don’t forget “Small business Saturday” where there will be island wide savings.
- 3 night stay in a luxurious Luxury Suite or Luxury Grand guestroom with king bed
- Gourmet breakfast every morning
- Welcome glass of champagne
- Thanksgiving Dinner at local restaurant (drinks and gratuity not included)
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Complimentary natural Poland Spring water
- Nightly Turn-down service
- Complimentary newspaper every morning
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary concierge service
- Complimentary use of bikes
- In-room massage (additional fee)
$575 per person, based on double occupancy.
If you would like to extend your stay, you will receive a discount of 25% on the additional nights. Thanksgiving and the holiday season are always popular dates, so we encourage you to make your reservation soon.