There’s nothing like small town New England for authentic experiences, great food and thriving, friendly communities. Oak and Grain Restaurant and Blue Loon Bakery have teamed up to offer an immersive culinary experience from baking to fine dining, all with a focus on local sourcing and farm to table freshness. How does a locally sourced context influence your menu, flavor selections, and presentation? How does seasonal availability of ingredients and sustainability shape your thinking? Learn farm-to-table techniques ranging from naturally leavened breads and heritage grains, to soups, to entrées and desserts. You’ll go behind the scenes for immersive experiences with Chef Bryan Leary and Chef Laurie Schive on a tour from your food’s source to your finished plate and fine dining experience at Oak & Grain.
Check out a sample itinerary here. Package includes:
- Personalized Farm to Table Cooking Class with Executive Chef Bryan Leary
- Personalized Sustainable Baking Class with Chef Laurie Schive
- You keep and enjoy the fruits of your labor (breads, food, etc..)
- Oak & Grain Souvenir Spatula
- Signature 5-course dinner including Chef’s Presentation, or 3-course dining experience for two *
- The bar is always open for your refreshment (Beverages not included)
- Full, hearty country breakfast including continental as well as hot entrées
- Afternoon tea and snacks daily
Price does not include beverages, taxes, and gratuity. Call the inn to modify this package to fit your needs or to arrange scheduling of items.
* 5-course served Fri and Sat; 3-course served Wed, Thurs, Sun. Please specify night and time you would like to dine.