Say “I Do” with an intimate ceremony for two! The Ormsby Hill Elopement PackageManchester Center, Vermont
Elope in Vermont
Make your Vermont elopement a day to remember. Say “I Do” inside the conservatory in front of our grand fireplace with a roaring fire, on the deck of the Frances Suite overlooking the Green Mountains or under a 200 year old oak tree. A stay designed for a romantic memory for you and the start of a wonderful journey together.
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere.
- Justice of the Peace to officiate your private ceremony for two.
- Post ceremony champagne toast, chocolate truffles and a petite wedding cake for two.
- A $200 credit for a romantic gourmet dinner for two at your choice of Ye Olde Tavern, Chanticleer or Mistrals.
- A Vermont gift basket upon your arrival artfully assembled by Al Ducci’s Pantry staff with an assortment of local goodies and paired with a bottle of house red or white wine.
- Two Inn at Ormsby Hill coffee mugs.
- Two complimentary tickets to the breathtaking Hildene – Lincoln Family Home.
The Elopement Package may be booked online after you selected a room and dates. Please give us 30 days prior notice so that we may take care of all the details. Cost: $1,195, requires a two-night minimum stay (room charged separately.)
Feel free to call to discuss – this is your special day and we want to make it perfect. 802-362-1163. Elopement Packages are available 7-days a week subject to availability but are not available on holiday weekends or from November 1 thru August 31..
Vermont Marriage Licenses:
Obtaining a license in Vermont is typically a very simple 10-minute process. The bride and groom are responsible for obtaining a marriage license from the town clerk’s offices at 60 Jeff Williams Way (off Route 7A) Manchester, Vermont. The licensing takes about 30 minutes and you can arrive before 3:30 pm. Open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm except holidays. An application can be completed at the town clerk office or can be obtained on the Vermont secretary of state’s website. Contact Anita L. Sheldon – Town Clerk – 802-362-1313 (option 1)