Christmas Farm Inn & Spa
Jackson, New Hampshire
Number of Rooms: 41 The Christmas Farm Inn offers an eclectic mix of 41 rooms in a variety of settings that suit different tastes, needs and budgets; - 18 traditional Inn rooms with private bathrooms - 4 Barn family studios (loft conversions) that sleep 6-8 guests - 7 cottages, 5 of which feature 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and shared sitting room - 12 Carriage House suites with Jacuzzi bathtub, fireplace and private balcony
Our romantic New England Inn is an ideal weekend getaway. Our Romance Package includes a relaxing 2-night stay, a full country breakfast for two each morning, as well...
WE HAVE GOT YOU COVERED! The Spa at Christmas Farm Inn is an Aveda Concept Spa which offers Aveda’s signature treatments and retail products. Aveda is one of...
The Romance package: our best-seller! Book a 2-night stay in one of our beautiful Carriage House Suites and receive a bottle of sparkling wine and 2 one-hour massages...
MEET COOKIE! Our resident Golden Retriever is always happy to meet new two-legged and four-legged friends! We have three pet-friendly cottages to offer as well as one pet-friendly...
The perfect Girlfriend Getaway! Save with discounted and tax-free shopping at Settler's Green outlet stores...and then splurge on yourself! Save $10 off any 60 minute Aveda spa treatment...
We are grateful for your service! Please claim your discount at the time of booking or when you arrive. We look forward to welcoming you.
As you wind your way up Dancer Way, you’ll find seven adorable one-of-a-kind cottages dotting the gently sloping hillside. Each charming cottage rental in Jackson NH is artfully...
Weddings Capacity: 25-150
Weddings Guestrooms: 41 Located in the beautiful village of Jackson, the historic Christmas Farm Inn & Spa is a 200 year old Inn with many original and unique features. Close to the Jackson's covered 'Honeymoon' bridge and the spectacular Jackson Falls, the Christmas Farm is a place of character and romance, perfect for both small and large weddings. We host rehearsal parties, elopements and weddings for up to 150 guests. Our Carriage House Lobby is perfect for an intimate, elegant ceremony in front of a large, field stone fireplace whilst the historic Barn, circa 1786, with original timber and fireplace can seat 85 with dance floor. Due to its unique interior, the Barn is equally cozy for smaller parties. Larger weddings are held in a tent on our expansive lawns framed by mature trees, from May to October. For more information, please visit our website www.christmasfarminn.com or request a wedding information pack by emailing email@example.com.
We welcome your small executive retreats and medium-to-large size professional meetings and events. Whether your group goal is all business or all pleasure, formal or informal, or maybe something in between—we will tailor a program to suit your requirements.
- 41 rooms, suites, and cottages accommodating for single or double occupancy
- Meeting and event space accommodating for professional and social gatherings
- Modern meeting equipment and technology
- High-speed internet and Wi-fi access throughout our 15-acre estate
- A full-service casual dining restaurant
- A country pub featuring innovative cocktails, wines, and local craft beers
- A full-service Aveda Spa with 7 treatment rooms, relaxation lounge, and steam room
- Indoor pool, hot tub, and fitness center
- Close to all White Mountain attractions, sites, and activities
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Seasonal poolside “Cabana” Bar—available for private parties and BBQs
- 15-acre estate with ample space for team-building activities
- Large outdoor tent space for 100+ participants
- Outdoor fire pit
- Corporate retreats and executive getaways
- Meetings, conferences, seminars, and training
- Incentives and rewards
- Company dinners and award ceremonies
- Regional tradeshows and product launches
- Media & PR events
- Clubs & associations
- Group facilitators, team building, and adventure guides available
Coach lunch or dinner buffet for $29.50 all inclusive
- Authentic setting
- 1786 historic barn, featuring original timber and field stone fireplace
- Seating for up to 70 guests
- Licensed full service bar
- Coach parking available adjacent to barn
The Christmas Farm Inn & Spa is a charming, historic inn dating back to 1778 with award-winning gardens set on a 15 acre White Mountain Estate. Part jail, part church, part farm house - few country inns have as rich a history as the Christmas Farm Inn. Prepared by our chef Mike Reed, your guests will enjoy an excellent meal in an authentic setting. As Innkeepers, we visit with every group and share the unique history and anecdotes of this historic property. Family Reunions We love family reunions and have the perfect spot for everyone to either follow their own interests or be together in a variety of settings;
- a variety of 41 rooms, suiting every need and budget
- Full American breakfast every morning
- Pool-side Cabana for private lunch, dinner or BBQs
- Historic Barn for private get-togethers and meals
- Indoor pool, fitness center, outdoor pool and playground
- Nightly fire pit, s'mores optional
- Walking distance to Jackson Falls and beaver pond