The Norwich Inn and its renowned on site Brewery is your home base to experience the best of Vermont beverages while leaving the driving to us! Enjoy a full day tour of Vermont Craft Breweries, Distilleries and other Culinary Attractions……
Your package includes:
- Two nights lodging at the Norwich Inn
- A Welcome Beer Flight per person from our on site Brewery at the Inn’s Jasper Murdock’s Alehouse
- Inn pick up at 10 AM for a full day Beverage Program conducted by Vermontology Guided Tours
- A Tour which includes visits to Cabot Cheese and Vermont Spirits Distillery in Quechee; Long Trail Brewery & Lunch (on your own); Harpoon Brewery, Silo Distillery & other venues in Artisans Park, Windsor; River Roost Brewery, King Arthur Flour Store and Café; return to the Inn at 5 PM for a pint per person
- A $25 Dining credit per room/stay at the Inn good for Food or Beverage any time during your stay
- A take home 22 oz Bomber per person of the Jasper Murdock Ale of your choice
- A block of our Whistling Pig Ale Cheddar Cheese made in conjunction with Vermont Farmstead Cheese Co., per room
The Package price is $339 per person, double occupancy; $499 per person, single occupancy. For groups of 4 or more their is a $25 discount per person.
Tours are scheduled for Thursdays (Wednesday arrival at Inn; Friday departure). Weekends may be available; call to inquire. The off site itinerary may vary slightly, depending upon the hours of operation schedule of the tasting venues. A minimum of 2 persons are necessary for the tour to originate. The maximum number of persons per tour 6.
Tour does not include Tour Guide or Bartender Gratuities, Lunch or Beverages outside of any complementary tastings.