Guidelines to participate in the program:
- Your property must sign up to be part of this program. Open to any current member of New England Inns and Resorts Association. (no additional fees). Your property must offer an employee rate in order for you to receive the employee rate
- The program is only open to employees of participating NEIRA Member Properties
The requested rate is $69, based on availability, per room, single/double, per night, plus taxes unless another rate is specified. Another rate can be specified on the form.
• The program is for vacation/personal use only.
• Employees must request dates and availability via email or phone and provide the information requested on the NEIRA Employee Rate Request Form. The NEIRA office does NOT process requests.
• The property is asked to approve or decline requests within 48 hours to the employee directly.
• An employee can make room reservations no more than 30 days in advance.
• Reservations must be made DIRECTLY with the property desired.
• Meals are not included unless FAP (full American plan) or MAP (modified American plan) is specified. Meals, taxes, incidentals, and service charges, if applicable, would be separate and paid by the employee.
• You may need to guarantee reservations with a credit card upon making reservations and abide by any cancellation policy.
• Retain your Request Form Response or email from the property and present it upon check in to ensure confirmation and rate. Property rates are subject to participation and availability.
• The program is only open to employees of participating NEIRA Member Properties.
* Note: Your property must offer an employee rate for you to receive the employee rate.
For Questions, email email@example.com or call 603-964-6689